Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Celebrations

Wow after being seriously sick for a month, now it is time for celebrations. Today is hubby & I's 37th anniversary and tomorrow is hubby's birthday. I am NOT old!!, got married at 19. oops, that does date me. I do know that I do not ever want to be that sick again and so I have started/committed, (late) although used to be soooooo good when kids were home, to being healthy and exercising again. Love my knitting and crafts but can be such a couch potato with them!! I don't have enough time in day to do all that I would like and sometimes that gets me down. I have learned though that I do not care what people think of how my house looks, who the h?? cares?? Took a long time to learn that lesson but at least I did. Living and enjoying life, that is a goal to acheive. ENOUGH spouting off, must go and enjoy my evening with hubby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll...Happy Anniversary (a little late) and wish dear hubby a Happy Birthday!!

Glad to hear life is getting back to normal....

I too struggle to find time to exercise....Seems like I just don't seem to loose the weight like I once did...am trying to get motivated to at least walk once a day...

~Swap Partner
Defeat the Doldrums

Anonymous said...

Great blog, reminds me of my friend who blogs here and then I hit next blog to read other blogs and found yours. BP in Dallas Gonna paste your blog to her.