Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waiting....................

I don't have any photos of grandkids when they visited. I spent all my time with them so all the memories are in my head. I find it hard to get photos while we are playing around. Just don't want to stop and take the time to take photos. We had a blast!!!! My DD did take photos (she is the expert) but her computer died so all photos are still "locked" in her camera. Hopefully the wait will be short but...................

I started a hooded sweater for DD in Blue Sky's Organic cotton, I LOVE that yarn!!! Photos will come when get further along. I also started the ruffled evening bag by Nicky Epstein for a wedding shower gift.

Enjoy Labor Day, I hope to be poison ivy free by then!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathie,

The sweater pattern looks great....if only I could knit! (hint, hint)

I can't wait to see all the pics Stephanie took....you must have had a fantastic time!

Hope your poison ivy is better.

Love, Marie

Kat said...

If sweater goes well, I will think of making you one but it will come as soon as my sunflower doll did!!!

Anonymous said...

You got me there!!!